Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Heart Indy.

No no no, I'm not talking about Indy car racing! I'm referring to my awesome cinematographer!


Remember way back when Mr. Lab and I got into a little tiff about the "need" for a cinematographer? Well, after that mini meltdown, I put finding a cinematographer on the back burner. I had posted listings on Craigslist but wasn't getting any bites. I decided I'd deal with it later and soon forgot all about it.

"Later" finally came last week when I suddenly remembered that I still hadn't booked anyone! I frantically began combing the internet and making calls but sure enough, everyone was booked. But then one company referred me to a few of his colleagues which is how I found indy Productions!

I've gotta tell ya, I was actually glad that company was booked up because Indy is WAY more our style. I cannot wait to work with Dustin and his wife Elizabeth. I've already had a couple good laughs with them on the phone and just the fact that they are willing to drop their schedule (he had a race scheduled that day!) to help me out on such short notice means the world to me. Plus, the package we went with is about $1000 cheaper than the one Mr. Lab was willing to let me book if we couldn't find someone through SCAD or Craigslist!

So, you want to see what all my fuss is about? Go to their blog to watch some AH-mazing videos. Soon, our video will be one people like me will be ooohing and aaahing over!

Did you hire a cinematographer to capture your day in motion? How far in advance did you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment