I lost my dad when I was a kid but still wanted to have that special dance at my wedding. So my mom filled in and we took the dance floor first.
Somebody's Hero by Jamie O'Neal
Needless to say, I had to pull some major "try not to cry" faces to avoid the "ugly cry" face.
Twenty Years Late by Aaron Lines
Mr. Lab's sister watches on in the background.
Previously on Southern Sweethearts:
- Southern Belles Do Tea
- A Rude Vendor Interrupts Our Rehearsal
- We Have Dinner on the Savannah River
- A Spooky Ghost Tour and My Last Fling
- Our Wedding Trailer
- Becoming a Blushing Bride
- I Slip Into My eBay Wedding Dress
- The Fellas Get “Sessay”
- He Got Boudoir, I Got Bling
- An Unplanned First Look
- Our Wedding Party…and Paparazzi
- Details Tell the Story
- Years of Waiting for This Moment (Ceremony Part: 1)
- We Tie the Knot with Faith, Hope, & Love (Ceremony Part: 2)
- My Wedding Party Poses for Mug Shots While We Take Formals
- We Shared a Private Dinner for Two During Cocktail Hour
- Our Wedding Party Lines Up for Introductions
- We Nom on Publix and Sanford Stadium Cakes
Next Up: Some Standard Wedding Traditions
*All professional photos by Lindsi Jones Photography. Some images may have been slightly altered by moi.