Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Southern Sweethearts: Posing for the Camera

Right after the ceremony, we were supposed to take a quick, romantic trip around downtown Savannah in the horse and carriage. But when we got to the end of the aisle, we discovered that it was already gone! I found out later that it was mistakenly booked 30 minutes earlier than we needed it for (which explains why it was at the hotel early), so the driver took off before the ceremony was over.

So we used the extra time to grab a few more photos before our family formals. Only this time, we were husband and wife!

Photobucket

Come away with me!

Yeah, we totally took photos in front of some random house on the square. Hope they didn't mind!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At this point, I'd only been wearing my shoes for a total of around 30 minutes. And I would only wear them about another hour. I'm still sad about not getting be with them most of the day. :(

Photobucket

Once the trolley cleared all the guests out of the square, we started taking formals with our families.

Photobucket

Lab brothers and Mama Lab.

Photobucket

With Mr. Lab. For some reason, my sisters left the square before photos, so I never got a full family photo. I had no idea they were gone until we started taking photos! :(

Photobucket

Mr. Lab and his family. He married into a HUGE family compared to his.

Photobucket

Me with Mr. Lab's family and his BIL.

I wanted one with my oldest brother, his children, and his fiancee (who's now his wife!). He was on leave from Iraq, so I love that I got this photo especially since he's still over there.

Photobucket

Us with the younger members of our wedding party (junior bridesmaids, flower girls, and ring bearer). All of them are my nieces and nephew! Mr. Lab went from having no nieces or nephews to having 6!

Photobucket

Aren't they the cutest things EVER?!

And while we were taking photos, our second shooter was off being silly with the rest of the wedding party. From what I hear, they were told to make their best mug shot faces!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The trolley finally came back from dropping off the guests for cocktail hour. We loaded up, snapped a pic, and were on our way to the reception!

Photobucket

Are you planning to take any photos right after the ceremony, or will you head straight to your reception?

Previously on Southern Sweethearts:

Next Up: We sneak in a quiet meal together during cocktail hour!

*All professional photos by Lindsi Jones Photography. Some images may have been slightly altered by moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment