Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Wedding Party Members Are Crazy In Love With Each Other!

Okay, actually it's just two of them and they're getting married today!

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my bridesmaid Brooke and Mr. Lab's groomsman Jimmy. We've all been friends for years and cannot believe their day has finally come! I will definitely post photos of their black and white with splashes of red wedding being held in a day chapel at a botanical garden.


Brooke & Jimmy on New Year's Eve. We're so happy we got to spend our engagement night with them!

I met Brooke as a freshman in college and we've been friends ever since. I still remember the late nights we spent in our dorm rooms gossiping, watching tv, and hiding alcohol (shhh!) from our RA. Jimmy is one our former co-workers and one of Mr. Lab's former roommates (actually, Brooke is too!). He's actually willing to lend a hand when we need one, whether it be moving or fixing something that's broken.

When Brooke and Jimmy started dating, I knew it would lead to marriage because they're made for each other! Congrats soooooo much and I cannot wait to get down at your wedding! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment