Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Red Hot Wedding Day Shoes

[Edit] I forgot to mention that I got my ring back today! Saying I'm absolutely thrilled is an understatement. :)

Now that I've finally picked out wedding colors, I can start thinking about color details. I absolutely love the emerging trend of wedding shoes in the same hue as one of the wedding's accent colors. Because deep red is one of my colors, I will be shopping for shoes something like this:



Photo Source

Wearing fabulous shoes is so me, not to mention they'll make for great photo ops!


How many of you are secretly thinking I'm crazy for wanting to wear stilettos for an outdoor ceremony on grass right now? Well don't worry, I've thought this through! Since Chris is 6'2 and I'm barely 5'6, wearing flats is completely out of the question for me. I'm wearing sky high heels and found a way to do it without sinking into the grass on the way down the aisle: heel stoppers!


They come in so many designs, most in clear with crystal designs. They make the surface of the heel wider so you don't sink into the ground. I love these so much that I'll be including them in my BM's gift baskets for the bridesmaids' luncheon so my girls can wear heels as well during the ceremony! (Haha, I just realized that my girls are going to know everything I'm getting/doing for them because of this blog! Oh well!)

Speaking of shoes, I found a cute idea where all the BM's sign the bottom of the shoes after the ceremony so it makes them even more special. Definitely going to do that! :)

2 comments: