Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bride Wars!

I'm counting down the days until Saturday, when I'll have my first official outing with my maids. We're going to lunch and then a matinee of "Bride Wars" in a nearby town (best neutral meeting place).

My maids are scattered from Atlanta to Savannah, so I'm planning a couple get-togethers between now and November so they can get to know each other better. I want my wedding events to be big parties where everyone has fun. I think it's necessary that everyone become friends before those big events leading up to the wedding day. At Leslie's wedding, we all had so much fun because almost everyone in the wedding party had already hung out a few times before.

No new wedding planning updates today, other than my growing frustration with not finding one photographer that meets all my needs while staying within my budget. I know I'm going to have to sacrifice something, but I just haven't quite comes to terms with this yet. :(

The best news of the day: Amanda got my camera and phone back from the limo and overnight shipped them to me, so I should have them by tomorrow afternoon! Get ready for those much overdue proposal pictures!!! :D

Photo Source

2 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures! Boo for photographers costing so much!

    And I want to see this movie, too! I think it looks like fun, plus I love both of the actresses. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like both the actresses, but I've already found myself rooting for Kate Hudson's character. Guess I like her more (especially since "Raising Helen" which featured Lutherans!).

    Btw, I didn't get my camera and phone in today. :(

    ReplyDelete