Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

'Twas The Night Before My Wedding...

I just found out that my FMIL is giving me a special wedding gift: a room at the absolutely stunning Mansion on Forsyth Park the night before the wedding!


She caught wind of the fact that I was scouting out a pretty place for my "getting ready" shots from FSIL. The two then began scheming behind my back and after some research chose the iconic Savannah hotel. When they told me of their plan, I was beyond ecstatic! There would be no way I could afford a night at the hotel, so I was extremely grateful. Just look at how gorgeous this place is!





I'm sure I'll have some amazing shots that day! It'll also be just a stone's throw away from the most famous park in Savannah and where the mansion gets its namesake:



All photos from the Mansion's website.

Are you planning to stay somewhere nicer the night before your wedding just for amazing backgrounds in your "getting ready" shots?

1 comment: