Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Don't Even Act Like You Have Something Better To Do On A Friday...

...so join me, Miss Labrador, tomorrow night on BeeTV!

I'll be working on the last of my flower projects with a protein shake in hand (gotta cut back on the wine as the big day approaches!). I'll also be ready to answer all your fitness questions! And if you're lucky, you might just get a glimpse of my three fur babies!


Yeah, that's one of my dogs. She was *thisclose* to being dropped off at the local animal shelter after that little fiasco.

We're less than three months out, so I’ve got plenty to chat about. So head on over, Friday, August 14th (tomorrow), at 8 pm EST! See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment