Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Imposter.

My ring's stunt double came in today. I'm quite impressed. Maybe I should start calling it "the clone". See for yourself!



I feel so much better not having a naked ring finger. It isn't as good as having the real deal, but it'll do while my ring is M.I.A..

If you've ever considered getting a stunt double for your ring, I definitely encourage it! If you need a jumping off point, I suggest the company I used, Eve's Addiction. They have tons of jewelry and even some designer inspired pieces. The best part is that the majority of their stock is under $50! You are sure to find what you're looking for there!

No comments:

Post a Comment