Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Heart Snail Mail.

Look what the mailman brought me today!



Mr. Lab's wedding ring!!!

AND



My first bridal shower invite!!!

Mr. Lab's ring is absolutely SEXY. I cannot wait for him to be wearing it everyday. I won't get to see it on him for another 2 weeks when I'll be on a break between internships. I'm sure I'll cheat and make him wear it around the house. :D I couldn't resist having a quick photo shoot with his ring and mine today. Too bad my wedding band is back at home with him right now and couldn't join in on the fun. :(

As for the bridal shower invite, I LOVE it! It reminds me of this Kate Spade "Gwinnett Lane Cream" dinnerware I was *this close* to registering for:



Source

But I have a feeling Mr. Lab in all his manly glory would not have approved of such a girly pattern.* haha

Speaking of registering, I have to finish up! I got an early start but then put off finishing for too long and now I'm scrambling to complete my list before people start trying to buy! I didn't realize that my FMIL would be planning a shower so soon. More on that fiasco later...

*Okay, so I registered for them anyways! But I mixed in some of the brown set so he doesn't have to eat off the "girly" plates. Sneaky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment