Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Southern Sweethearts: The Fellas Get "Sessay"

While I was getting my purdy on, the boys were not far away at their hotel on River Street getting handsome.

Photobucket

The view from their hotel.

I secretly envied the guys for what sounds like a very relaxing wedding morning. FSIL Lab forgot to order subs for everyone, but I found out later that the boys had enough time to hit Denny's anyways. Lucky.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As a side note, I'm so thankful that groomsman Jimmy for snapping these photos. I thought one of our photographers would be with the guys while they got ready, but that didn't happen.

Mr. Lab even had enough time to write his love letter for our love letter box. He told me later that night that he cried while he was writing it. In front of the groomsmen. *meltsmyheart*

Photobucket

He even had time to put on a little striptease gun show!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yup, that's the man I married. Oh look! The game's on! (Is it football season yet?)

While he was doing that, the other boys were actually getting ready.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A guy with ironing/spot removal knowledge? This photo has to be Photoshopped!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once the boys were in their suits, it was time to meet up for our first look and wedding party photos!

But first, a quick shoe change:

Photobucket

Do you plan to have someone capture your groom getting ready?

Previously on Southern Sweethearts:

Next Up: We Exchange Gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment