Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Southern Sweethearts: Our Wedding Trailer!

Ever wish your life had a soundtrack? Well, our wedding does!

Here's just a little preview of what's to come. :)

Time Of The Season from Dustin Blake on Vimeo.

Oh, and the barefoot thing? That's because my precious Loubies were missing until about 5 minutes before the ceremony began! But at least it made for a cool storyline!

Previously on Southern Sweethearts:
Southern Belles Do Tea
A Rude Vendor Interrupts Our Rehearsal
We Have Dinner on the Savannah River
A Spooky Ghost Tour and My Last Fling
Next Up: The Gals Get Ready!

3 comments:

  1. This is nice! Are we ever going to see wedding pictures? Did they turn out crappy or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL video! Just found your blog; can't wait to hear more about your big day :)

    ReplyDelete