Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ready To Get This Show On The Road

No... we literally have to get on the road today and we're taking all our wedding crap with us:


That isn't the actual load we have to take today, but it IS what I hauled on my last trip to Savannah. It has taken 3 jam-packed car trips to get all our DIY and wedding supplies to our host city.

It has been difficult mostly because Mr. Lab and I currently share a single (small) vehicle.


Word of advice to any destination brides: start early on your hauling trips! Had we put off even one trip, we wouldn't have enough room to fit all of our stuff! Luckily, Mr. Lab's sister lives in Savannah and has let us take over a room in her house to store all of our wedding stuff.

Well hive, 3 more days! I'll try my best to crank out a few more posts before the big day. But if I can't get around to it, I'll be sure to fill the lag time between the flip side and pro pics with stuff I didn't get a chance to share! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yea! Congratulations and how exciting! :) Enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's only three days away! I can't WAIT to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete