Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

And the Winner for Mr. & Miss Lab's Save the Date is...

The vintage Savannah postcard! They'll be customized with our information on the back, a circle around the square we're getting married at in the front, and will be super easy to send (just a stamp and they're off!).



Source

The voting was very close between the Funky & Fun and this one. In fact, the Pose Print came in first with 40% while the postcard garnered 38% of the votes. I really appreciate everyone helping me make a timely decision.

I ended up going with this choice for a few reasons. First off, I was already leaning towards it before the voting even began. I was just wanting people to ease my mind on the idea of such a different STD. Then, I found out right after I made the post that the seller was willing to negotiate the price! As soon as I found them on Etsy, I sent a message to let her know that I was on a tight budget and she wrote back to say that because I was ordering so many, she could offer them at $.85 each! So that definitely helped seal the deal.

Finally, some of you voters gave me a good idea on how to essentially have all three designs throughout the wedding process! I get the postcard for the STD, I can use the Pose Print for a shower or party invite (which does seem more appropriate), and I can use the damask print for the actual invites and other wedding paper (menu, program, etc)! Having my cake and eating it, too! ;)

So hive, thank you for all the help! I'm sure I'll be coming to you many more times before November. Does anyone else have important decisions that they couldn't make without the hive's help?

No comments:

Post a Comment