Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Dream Wedding Gown!

Because I never know if Chris may get bored one day and decide to go snooping, I won't be posting pictures of the dress here until after the wedding. So instead, I've set up a private Photobucket account with a guest password that has pictures of the dream gown. So if you're itching to see it, go here! Leave your email addy in the comment section so I can send you the guest password.

I can tell you this: it's a Jim Hjelm and fits perfectly into my Southern Romantic Charm theme and no other dress I've tried on can touch how fabulous it looks on me and makes me feel. :)

EDIT: You can now go HERE to see the gown without a password!

16 comments:

  1. My email is toriowens at gmail dot com! Yay! I can't wait to see a picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I allowed to tell you what I think here? I DO love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now I'm curious...
    j.e.campbell06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really enjoyed reading your blog! :) kaseyjknight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna see! jengunn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - love your blog! krista.justin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. jlwilliamson286@gmail.com--awesome blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WeddingCabaret@gmail.com - Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just caught up on sending the password out! Enjoy ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm curious...linda.barcelos15@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous: You can go here to see it without a password! http://www.weddingbee.com/2009/04/10/my-dream-wedding-dress/

    ReplyDelete