Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Don't Call It A Comeback

I've been here for...5 months! :)

Okay, okay. I know I've pretty much bailed on you guys the last few weeks, but I've had many good reasons! You're thinking, "Yeah, they BETTER be good reasons." Well, let me explain myself before you call in the mobs to burn me at the Weddingbee stake!

First, my final semester of classes began. Along with that came work where I routinely put in 25-40 hours a week depending on how many shifts I can pick up with my already crazy schedule.

But that's the mundane stuff. I've also been living it up some!

Like a day at the beach and a boat ride in Savannah with soon-to-be family. It was a nice end to my summer full of unpaid, overworked time at internships.


"Tanning" with FSIL Lab. And by "tanning" I mean 80 SPF, big sunglasses, and an even bigger hat. This Bud Light "Real Men of Genius" was obviously written about me (aside from the "man" part).


On FSIL Lab's boat with her SIL.

Or going out with some friends to celebrate my 25th birthday and embarrass myself while singing karaoke:


Staying classy in the Classic City with my cosmopolitan.

Or attending a Britney Spears concert in Atlanta as a gift from Mr. Lab for my birthday:




I still can't believe Mr. Lab sat through a Britney concert just for me! But I think I did see him lip syncing the words to "Toxic" better than Britney herself. ;) Btw, I totally wore the same top two night in a row. Gotta milk the birthday bling!

And of course I've been going nuts over the opening weekend of college football. Let's not mention my poor Dawgs' loss. I've only just begun to recover... :(


I LUV UGA, too!


The Snickers ice cream cake our friends had at our UGA game get-together. I definitely ate a slice to bury my sorrows...

So now that you know what I've been up to, I'll leave you with a promise. I promise you'll be seeing quite a lot of me in these last 2 months of my planning. I have so much to catch you guys up on! We've finalized the ceremony wording, hired a DJ, attended our last wedding shower, started on the program fans, just received our invites that will be assembled and sent out this week, and I have a bachelorette party in less than two weeks.

Hope you're ready hive because I'mmmmmm baaaaaaack! :D

1 comment:

  1. Your "tanning" suit and glitter top are so cute! I love the big hat and sun glasses. I was just wondering where Miss Lab was?!

    ReplyDelete