Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wedding "Bee"

About a month ago, I applied to be a blogging "bee" on the Wedding Bee. I was fairly new to the site at the time but fell in love with it immediately. Then Ashley encouraged me to apply since I already keep a personal wedding planning blog anyways. So I did.

Well...a couple days ago I got an email congratulating me on being the newest Bee! I will be formally introduce early next week to the "hive" (the readers of Wedding Bee as they like to call it). I will be blogging under the name/icon of Miss Labrador Retriever from their dog generation. I'm so excited! The timing couldn't be any more perfect. I mean, it's the dog generation and I snatched up the Lab...it's meant to "bee"!!!

If you like my blog, you'll love the Wedding Bee. I suggest you head over there right now, unless you have something more important you NEED to be doing, because it can be a real time killer and very addictive. Don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

I can't wait to officially get started over at the Hive! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is trying to find all my photo credit sources... Please let me know if you know where a photo is from since I collected some of these photos a long time ago (like before we were even engaged!). Thanks!

PS. For now on I will probably be blogging with references to my Labrador alter ego. Don't be alarmed! :)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!
    I am in limbo and cross my fingers everytime I open my email. I applied the 1st time about 3 months ago and was rejected within 2 days. This time...I am 2 days shy of a month. So I think/hope this means I am in the running. Huge Congrats! I know how happy you must have been when you got the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats looked like a beautiful event! www.blacknbianco.com

    ReplyDelete