Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Joint Bachelor & Bachelorette Party....in VEGAS!!!



I am extremely excited to announce that our wedding party is currently in the very early stages of planning a joint bachelor and bachelorette party in Sin City! One of Chris's groomsmen may be able to use his hotel points to put us up for free (he's racked them up from traveling for work). Then everyone would be responsible for their own travel, food, show tickets, and alcohol bills. We've been keeping an eye on airline rates and today a lot of the Atlanta airlines announced price cuts due to the economy. Their loss is our gain! We found tickets for as low as $129 each way non-stop. Thing is, we only have until March 5th to book the tickets. Does anyone know if this is as good as it gets? I haven't been on a plane since 2001 and I didn't purchase the ticket, so I have no idea what a good deal is...

We're tentatively planning to leave from Atlanta early in the morning on Friday, October 23rd. By the time we arrive in Vegas it will be roughly the same time that we left from Georgia because of the time zone change. We'll spend all of Friday doing the typical "Vegas checklist" stuff like pictures in front of the world-famous welcome sign and all the "city" hotels.

Friday night the real party gets started! The guys and girls will split off and go their separate ways so we can have our true bachelor and bachelorette parties. Then Saturday we'll end the weekend with a bang by combining the parties for one insane night out on the strip!



If anyone has been to Vegas lately, please don't hesitate to give me tips and advice on how to have the absolute most fun with the least amount of money!


In the meantime, here are some of the things on my "perfect bachelorette extravaganza wish list"!



Like my custom sign? haha



Have to go to all the "must sees" like the Fountains at Bellagio!



The main attraction during the girls' night out. The hotness that is the Thunder From Down Under! Click the pic to see more! :D



I'd love to do this class with my girls! Maybe the "workout" will keep us from feeling guilty after hitting the buffets. Not to mention, I just may learn some tricks for the honeymoon! ;) Click the pic for more!



Of course I can't forget the gambling...



...or the shopping!!!



And maybe Chris and I could stop by a 24-hour chapel for a little dress rehearsal? ;)

Btw, we had our engagement photo session and party this past weekend. Both of them went really well! I'm waiting on pictures from Lindsi and my friends so I can update fully about them. This weekend I'm heading to Savannah with my MOH, Amanda, for the Savannah Bridal Expo. We'll be staying with my future sis-in-law, Leslie. I'll be looking for several vendors and also visiting my reception site. Can't wait for Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be awesome to take a professional photographer with you??!!?? HINT HINT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative content, In bachelor party you can drink all night but between the beer and the strippers, wouldn't it be fun to have a few bachelor party games such as Despedida Soltero.

    ReplyDelete