Content Disclaimer

I've collected several photos through the image search feature on Google. If any of the featured images are yours, please contact me so I can add a credit if I haven't done so already. I will also gladly remove an image upon request. And please return the favor of crediting: if you use one of my photos, please link back to me! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Taking a Time Out to Be a Saleswoman!

Excuse the break in blogging...but I'm selling a lot of wedding-related items (and some NWR stuff) to pay for some exciting things coming up in my life!

First up, I'm going to Vegas in a couple weeks! I can't share much about the details right now, but I CANNOT WAIT! After our failed Vegas trip planned back in October, it'll be nice getting a second chance at Sin City!

Also, I have FINALLY purchased my DSLR camera. After many suggestions from some reputable photog Bees, I decided to buy:

Canon EOS Rebel XSi body


And because I can't afford this lens yet:

Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens:
Photo Source

I will be using a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens until I can get the one above.

So, as you can see, I will need to make up for some big purchases! I've already used recent Ebay sales to pay for most of my new developments, but it never hurts to have the entire purchase price of goodies paid for by selling stuff you no longer use instead of using paycheck money!

That's where YOU come in! You need things for your wedding and I need to get rid of my stuff. It's a WIN-WIN!

Some items for sale (most details can be found here):

Sequined Sweetheart Tulle Cocktail Dress



Manzanita Branches with Hanging Votive Candles (details on these here)


Bridesmaids Flower Bouquets (details here)


Pale Pink Shower Dress

White Ruffle Tiered Tea Party Dress

Contact me if you're interested in any of the items listed. And don't forget to check out my Ebay for more items!

No comments:

Post a Comment